Shipping and Handling charges are based on the following criteria:
- The delivery option you choose
- The weight, size, and dimensions of your items
- Your shipping preferences
- Orders are normally shipped via UPS or USPS
We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facilities. Estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including your destination address and how quickly we can obtain and assemble items for shipment.
Estimated Delivery Time
- 1-3 business days for the order process
- 1-7 days transit time for U.S. Continental shipments
- 5-30 days transit time for international shipments
Occasionally an item may be oversold. If this is the case, we will fill the orders on a first come, first serve basis.
If for some reason an item on your order is temporarily out of stock, you will be notified via phone or email. If you have multiple items on your order, you will have the option of having the "in stock" items ship and the "out of stock" items will be backordered for you. As soon as the backordered item arrives at our warehouse, it will be shipped, and the appropriate shipping charges will also be applied. We continually seek updates on backordered items and update your order status until the backorder is filled. You must notify us to cancel a backordered item, or you will be responsible for sending it back to us and a 25% restocking fee will be applied to your return.